Instrumentation and Protection
- Cathodic Protection Systems
- Fire Protection Systems
Cathodic Protection Systems
TIMNA provides Cathodic Protection Systems consultancy services, surveys, design, material procurement, Installation and commissioning. These services are important to ensure safe and efficient operation of Plants and Systems.
The Professionals of TIMNA are experienced and well equipped to undertake special engineering projects of Cathodic Protection including installation, supervision, testing and commissioning.
TIMNA in association with Golconda Corrosion Control Ltd, India provides the following services for all Corrosion Control Systems:
- Consultancy for new projects or rehabilitation of existing Cathodic Protection Systems
- Initial surveys including soil resistivity, pipeline Health check-up, etc.
- Designing Cathodic Protection Systems for new / existing projects.
- Technical Specifications, drawings.
- Supply of materials
- Installation and installation supervision of Cathodic Protection Systems.
- Maintenance contracts covering regular monitoring, servicing, up gradation and / or replacement of Cathodic Protection Systems, etc.
- Direct Current Voltage Gradient Survey (DCVG) and Close Interval Potential (CIPS) surveys
- Asset Integrity Management Services
Timna offers Cathodic Protection solution to companies and utility firms plagued by problems of corrosion of steel pipelines, tanks and metallic structures. This service is extended to customers in desalination, oil & gas, and power industries. TIMNA offers both Sacrificial & Impressed Current Systems (ICCP) Cathodic protection solutions to most commonly used to protect steel, water/fuel pipelines, storage tanks, steel pier piles, ships, offshore oil platforms and onshore oil well casings.
Timna has successfully executed several Cathodic protection projects mostly along the Western Region of Saudi Arabia. Many of these executions were for the highly corrosive sea water intakes areas of desalination plants and water transmission systems, pump stations piping and storage tanks. These areas are sometimes difficult and often dangerous to operate in and over the years, Timna has developed expertise is tackling even such complex environments.
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation – Jeddah Plants 2, 3 & 4 and RO1&RO2 Plants
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation – Shoibah Ph1 Plant
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation – Shuqaiq Phase 1 Pump Stations
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation – Shuqaiq Ph1 Deep Well Anode Ground bed at SVS 5
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation – Shuqaiq Ph 1 Deep Well Anode Ground beds at SVS 1&3
- Saline Water Convesion Corporation – Juabil Plant Consultancy
- Aziz-Mapa Consortium – Shuqaiq Phase 2 Water Transmission System
- Aziz-Mapa Consortium-Shuqaiq Ph2 Pump Stations & Reservoirs
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation-Shuqaiq Ph1 (Rehabilitation of KIRK CELLS)
- MAPA-LIMAK-MNG Consortium – Ras Az Zawr – Riyadh Water Transmission System
Fire Protection Systems
Timna Engineering provides state of the art conventional and fully addressable fire protection systems for industrial and commercial establishments. Specific solutions for industrial plants and storage facilities handling flammable and hazardous material are also offered.
The services include survey, design, supply, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of these systems. A range of fire detection, prevention and extinguishing systems are on offer to ensure human and material safety.
Timna is the authorized partner of Minimax, the renowned German brand in fire technology. Timna has been installing the Minimax’s advanced and sophisticated of fire detection systems in large industrial plants in the kingdom. Timna implements the conventional mimic panel based systems to the latest computer based advanced system, tailor made to the customers’ technical and budgetary requirement.
Timna’s team of engineers and designers, experienced in the advanced fire detection and prevention systems are among the best in Saudi Arabia. Many of Timna’s engineers are trained in Germany and are well versed in analyzing the options available and recommending the most effective and efficient system for the given environment.
The SWCC’s (Saline Water Conversion Corporation) Jeddah Plants 3 & 4 and Shoiba IWPP Phase 3 plants are testimonials to Timna’s expertise and quality of work in execution of fire detection systems in large and complex plants.
TIMNA has experience in providing wide range of products and services in Instrumentation and Control. We provide solutions for level, flow, pressure, temperature, analysis, logistics & tank gauging applications. We offer products from reputed brands like Endress+Hauser, Wika, Fluke, Yokogawa, Druk, & GE.
Our major customers:
We have large plans of expansion to execute turn key project in association with German & Indian Instrumentation and Control companies