DGVox Hardware Datasheet
The DGVox’s rugged and scalable hardware is specially designed to meet the stringent requirements of Government, Defense, Banking and Call Centers for their year round operations.
DGVox Server Hardware Specifications
These are general specifications of the server and may vary depending on proposals, regions or sites.
- 2 to 128 Analog, 8 to 64 Digital, 2 to 150 IP Telephone channels per server chassis.
- For systems with more number of channels DGVOX is configured with separate servers for audio capture and storage. 1000s of channels can be connected to a single DGVox logging system network.
On-Line Recording Storage Options
- 80,000+ channel hours on a 500 GB SATA hard disk drive. (Default)
- Optional – Higher HDD capacity up to for larger storage
- Optional – Dual hard drive options (Volume set or Mirrored)
- Optional – RAID sub-systems
Archive Recording Storage Options
- 116 to 3300 channel-hours (depends on archive media)
- 700 MB CD Burner – 116 hours
- 4.7GB DVD-RAM – 775 hours (Default device)
- DVD-ROM 9.2 Double side – 1517 hours
- 5.2GB Magneto-Optical – 486 hours
- DDS4 DAT
- Single CPU – Intel Xeon 2.5 GHz/Intel i3 3.0 Ghz or higher
- 4 GB DDR3 to 8 GB DDR3 RAM (depending on channel capacity)
- 100Mbps Ethernet
- Dual NIC Capable.
- 4/16Mbps Token Ring optional
- RAS via modem.
- TCP/IP, NetBEUI, NWlink (Novell), and Vines protocols.
- External multi-media speakers (optional)
- 1/4 inch headphone jack provided.
- 110~250 VAC, 50/60Hz
- 300 Watts
- Dual redundant hot swappable (optional)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (third party), 700VA min. (Optional).
- 0 to 55 degrees C.
- 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing @ 40 degrees C.